Born and bred Londoner Miss Immy knows her stuff when it comes to the and lesser known and quirkier spots around the city. Here, she shares her top ten foody haunts around the East End.
1. Dead Dolls Club, Dalston
2. The Townhouse and Disappearing Dining Club, 5 Fournier St, Spitalfields
3. LMNT, Queensbridge Rd, Dalston
4. Dishoom, Boundary St, Shoreditch
5. Les Trois G, 1 Club Row, Shoreditch
6. Albion, Boundary St, Shoreditch
7. Bootleg Banquet, Bethnal Green Road, Shoreditch
8. Printers & Stationers, Ezra Rd
9. Rochelle Canteen, Arnold Circus
10. Clove Club, Shoreditch Town Hall, Old St
Interview by Nia Charpentier. Edited by Ana Xavier. Music by the Speakeasy String Quartet.